The team is involved in every aspect of international and domestic arbitration such as:
- Drafting the arbitration clause
- Aiding in the selection of arbitral seat
- Process and advising on the appointment of arbitrators
- Advising and representing clients from the commencement of arbitration until the final hearing of the matter
- Seeking interim measures of protection from courts and arbitral tribunals
- Conducting domestic arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act. 1996 and ICA rules
- Conducting international arbitration under UNCITRAL and ICC Rules
- Rendering mediation services to clients.
- Enforcing and challenging enforcement of Arbitral Awards
- Representing clients before High Courts and Supreme Court in arbitration petitions
- Advising clients on the appropriate venue of arbitration and choice of procedural and substantive Law
- Appointment of arbitrator through High Court of Delhi and Supreme Court of India
- Representing clients before arbitral tribunals with regard to disputes arising out of agreements containing arbitration clause
- Applying to stay proceedings brought in breach of arbitration clauses
- Draft arbitration agreements and clauses
- Advising clients and handling arbitration cases related to Commercial Contracts, Collaboration Disputes, Contractual Disputes, Construction Agreements, Service Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Supply Contracts, Marketing Agreements, Sale Agreements, etc.
- Advising clients on conciliation and mediation matters.
Advising clients on alternative dispute resolution Laws and procedures.